Cultural Exchange Scholarships Programme For Year 2013 students are eligible to get their study after sixteen years study in Pakistan from abroad like countries from China, Turkey, Romania, Czeach Republic, Slovak Republic, Mexico, Greece, Russia, South Korea and Italy. Those countries will provide tution fee, free accommodation and reasonable monthly stipend.
This step is taken by the IPC which is the Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination and IPC has assigned this job of conducting the GRE Subject wise test to NTS for Scholarship. NTS is National Testing Service of Pakistan and is conducting the Test for different universities and other institute.
Last Date For Submission Of Applications: —– Wednesday, 7th November, 2012
Test Date: —– Sunday, 2nd December, 2012
What are the eligibility criteria:
Candidat who want to apply for the scholorship must have completed sixteen years of education with degree of four years in B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture , B.Sc (Engg), BCS (Hons), MBBS or Master Degree in the relevant field.
Terms & Conditions:
- Those candiates having more than one second division in their educational career are not eligible
- Matric to onward all the copies must be attested including domicile certificate and that are send with the registration form. Professional degree holders B.Sc Engg / MBBS, B.Sc(Hons) Agriculture should submit detailed marks certificate of each year.
- Scholarship will awarded on merit basis on behalf of NTS test Score.
- If the respective country demand its national language course than candidate will have to take it.
- Final selection is from the donor country.
- Those student who are result waiting are not eligible to to apply.
- Application form and online deposit slip are available on the official website of NTS.
- After 7 November 2012 no application will be accepted.
- NTS is also not responsible for any late receipt that are sent through post.
- Deposit online slip in th online branches of ABL, UBL, MCB, or HBL.
- Candidate must send thier applications to NTS headquaters, Islamabad wich is in the back of the registration form.
- Candidate are not allowed to bring thier cell phone in the examination center.
- Deposit amount is non-refundable.
- Applications submitted in person will not be entertained.
Download Paper Division Pattern
Download Application Form