The organization offers competitive and bright career opportunities and prospects under conducive working environment with attractive salary and fringe benefits.
Last Date for Online Apply Jobs in PAEC May 2014 he organization offers competitive and bright career opportunities and prospects under conducive working environment with attractive salary and fringe benefits. Those who possess following qualification and experience may apply ONLINE at
Post / Pay Scale
1. Senior Medical Officer (SPS-09)
ii. ENT Specialist
iv. Neuro Physician
v. Neuro surgeon
vi. Cardiac Surgeon
x. General Surgery
2. Junior Scientist (SPS-08)
ii. Food Technology
iii. Soil Sciences
iv. Animal Nutrition
v. Plant Breeding & Genetics
viii. Plant Pathology
ix. Plant physiology
x. Animal Reproductive Endocrinology
Qualification and Experience: B.S (04 years)/ MSc (1st Div.) in relevant field
3. Medical Officer (SPS-08)
MBBS (1st Div.) and completion of one year house job
4. Medical Officer – Dentist (SPS-08) BDS (1st Div.) with two 02 years post qualification experience including house job
5. Technical Officer (SPS-08)
1st Class Boiler Engineer Certificate with 09 years’ post qualification relevant experience
6. Horticulture Officer (SPS-08)
B.S (04 years)/ MSc (1st Div.) in Agriculture/Horticulture, preferably with 2-3 years relevant experience
7. Junior Scientist (SPS-08)
B.S (04 years)/ MSc (1st Div.) in Environmental Sciences, preferably with 2-3 years relevant experience
Advertisement No. O-1/2014/2
1. No 3rd Division in the entire academic career.
2. Preferably first class academic career, however one second division may be allowed except in final degree.
3. First class degree means a minimum of 60 % marks for annual system or minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0 for semester system and second class means a minimum of 50 % marks for annual system or minimum CGPA 2.0 out of 4.0 for semester system.
4. Upper age limit is 35 years, however relaxation in age may be given as per rules.
5. Candidates must have obtained educational degrees from the institutions/ universities duly recognized by Govt./ Higher Education Commission and Pakistan Medical & Dental Council / College of Physicians and Surgeons, Pakistan (for Medical Degree).
6. Degree of 04 years duration after intermediate in the relevant field will be considered at par with equivalent Master degree-16 year’s education (Sr. # 2, 6 & 7).
7. Senior Medical Officers (i-xiii of Sr. # 1) are likely to be placed at Chashma, DG Khan, Khushab; Sr. Medical Officers (xiv-xvi of Sr. # 1) and Medical officers (Sr # 3) are likely to be placed in KPK (DI Khan, Swat, Bannu), Punjab (Chashma, DG Khan, Khushaab, Gujranwala , Multan), Sind (Larkana, Shaheed Benazirabad), Balochistan (Quetta) etc.
8. Candidates already employed in Govt./ Semi Govt. Organizations must provide No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employers at the time of Test/Interview.
9. Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of the above positions may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
10. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test.
- === Senior Medical Officer (SPS-09) ===
- ENT Specialist
- Neuro Physician
- Neuro Surgeon
- Cardiac Surgeon
- General Surgery
- Pulmonologist / Critical Care Specialist
- Nuclear Medicine
- Radiation / Medical Oncology
- Pathology / Haematology
- === Junior Scientist (SPS-08) ===
- Food Technology
- Soil Sciences
- Animal Nutrition
- Plant Breading & Genetics
- Plant Pathology
- Plant Physiology
- Animal Reproductive Endocrinology
- === Other Positions ===
- Medical Officer (SPS-08)
- Medical Officer – Dentist (SPS-08)
- Technical Officer (SPS-08)
- Horticulture Officer (SPS-08)
- Junior Scientist (SPS-08)