Apr 24

Quetta Balochistan University B.Ed Exam Result 2014 Announced

Quetta Balochistan UniversityBalochistan University B.Ed Exam Result 2014 announced.The University of Balochistan was established in 1971 in Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan. It has more than 6,000 students in one campus, 35 different fields of studies and 5 faculties. according to the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan, the university is 11th best general category university in Pakistan.

The University of Balochistan UOB Announced the BA BSC exam Date of Form last week and now turn all the candidates in to surprice by announcing new technology that is Online roll number slip options.

Innerforum letting you not to go anywhere but to stick to our site to all details. here we are announcing the University of Balochistan BA BSc Exam form submission Last date.

11687        Ms. Samina  D/o                                             752 / 1000                   FIRST                       
                  Muhammad Jamal.
               (Jaffar Abad

Click Here Result 2014 Announced

Feb 19

PM Ashraf orders targeted operation in Quetta

Raja Pervez Ashraf1Islamabad: Following countrywide protests against the killings of Hazara community, Pakistan Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf has ordered a targeted operation in Quetta city of Balochistan province.

According to the Prime Minister House, the PM on Tuesday said that the terrorists would not be allowed to make any citisen of the country hostage. The PM has directed the law enforcement agencies to keep him informed about any development.

Around 89 people were killed and over 170 others injured in a Saturday’s blast on a Kirani road of Quetta.

(Source thenewstribe)

Feb 17

Blast leaves 79 dead, 170 injured in Quetta

koita bomb blastQUETTA: The death toll of Kerani Road bombing has risen to 79, bringing the number of injured down to 170 as more of the critical victims succumbed to their wounds, Geo News reported.

DIG Wazir Khan Nasir was reported by a foreign news agency as saying that all the dead belonged to Hazara community and the death toll might rise.

A large number of women and children are among the victims of the mega blast that hit Qutta on Saturday.

Earlier CCPO Quetta said 63 people were killed and 180 others injured in the blast, however the toll ticked up to 79 later.

He said the Improvised Explosive Device (IED) the terrorists planted in a watertank was armed with around 800-1000 kilograms of high-grade detonable material.

He said people with critical injuries would be flown to Karachi through military aircraft C-130.

The officer said an official day of mourning would be observed over the incident in Balochistan on Sunday.

According to reports the explosion demolished several markets in the area.

More casualties were feared as many of the injured were in critical condition.

Adjacent areas reverberated with intense firing following the blast while heavy contingent of police and Frontier Corps (FC) rushed to the spot and cordoned off the area.They were not allowing people including media men to reach the spot.

Rescue sources said plumes of smoke were seen shortly after the huge blast. Many vehicles were also damaged due to the blast.Enraged people took to the streets and protested the blast, pelting vehciles with stones and blocking roads. Most of the people were busy in shopping as the blast hit market.

Initial reports said four people were killed while many others injured. However, Geo News correspondent says death toll started climbing as victims succumbed to their wounds in hospitals where a state of emergency was declared. He says the blast occurred in a bazaar located near a densely populated area.

The dead and injured were taken to the Civil Hospital and Bolan Medical Complex. Police also confirmed the blast. However, nature of the blast and identities of the victims were yet to be ascertained.

Various religious and political parties have announced to mark day of mourning over the tragic incident.

Jan 14

Quetta sit-in to end at 10 am today after Governor’s rule in Balochistan

Quetta: Former Balochistan Minister and leader of Hazara community, Jan Ali Changezi has announced to end the Shiite sit-in in Quetta, a metropolitan of Pakistan at 10 am on Monday (today).

Addressing the protestors, the ex-minister said that although the demand of calling in Pakistan Army in the city to safeguard the interests of the Hazara community was not met but the sit-in would end at 10 am.Quetta

“We will continue to negotiate with the governor Balochistan over the issue of calling Army in the city,” he added.

Changezi further added that almost 86 bodies of Quetta blasts would be buried after the address of Shiite leader at 10 am in the morning.

It is to be mentioned here that Pakistan’s Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf on Sunday dismissed the provincial government and announced to impose Governor’s rule in Balochistan, an insurgency hit-province of Pakistan.

Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf reached Alamdar Road here after midnight on Sunday to meet with protesters, as thousands of Shias protested for third consecutive day along with coffins of dozens of their dear and near ones.

During his visit to Alamdar Road in Quetta, the Prime Minister announced that the article 234 of the constitution was imposed in the province and would take effect immediately.

Jan 10

QUETTA:Bacha Khan Chowk bomb blast 12 killed, 40 injured

QUETTA: At least 11 people were killed and 27 others were injured when a blast ripped through the Baacha Khan Chowk area of Shahrah-e-Iqbal, a senior police official said Thursday.

The Capital City Police Officer (CCPO) Quetta Mir Zubair Mehmood confirmed the death toll, adding that details regarding the bomb attack would be divulged after further investigation.Quetta market blast

Witnesses said children and Frontier Corps (FC) personnel were among those injured.

This is the third blast in the same area which houses a shopping plaza and a market and is generally a busy area.

The police, FC, bomb disposal squad (BDS) and rescue teams reached the scene, cordoning off the area and shifting the injured to hospitals.

20 to 25kg explosives were reportedly used in the bomb.

Express News correspondent Irfan Rana reported a two to three-foot deep crater where the blast occurred.

Thirteen cars, including FC vehicles, were damaged in the blast.

Bomb attacks in the violence-stricken province have been on the rise.