ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:-
An applicant for admission to any of the B.Sc. Engineering Degree Courses, B.Sc. City & Regional Planning (CRP), Bachelor’s Degrees in Architecture, Product and Industrial Design and Computer Science (Hons) must fulfill the following eligibility requirements:-
He should have passed the Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) Examination with Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics from a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Pakistan or an equivalent examination recognized by the University.
However, Intermediate with Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science shall be acceptable only for Computer Science, Computer Science and Engineering, City and Regional Planning (CRP), Architecture and Product and Industrial Design. Intermediate with Physics, Mathematics and Statistics shall be acceptable only for admission in Computer Science, City and Regional Planning (CRP), Architecture and Product and Industrial Design.
|Average Marks out of 400||Maximum Marks out of 400|
General Eligibility Requirements:-
An applicant for admission to any of the Bachelor Degree course offered by the University must fulfill the following requirements:-
- He should have obtained at least 60% marks in F.Sc/ ICS/ DAE/ B.Sc/ B.Tech(Pass) Examination excluding Sports and Hafiz-e-Quran marks.
- He should have appeared in the entry test arranged by this University for that particular Academic Session in which he seeks admission.
- He should have at-least 60% adjusted admission marks determined as per clause 2 of the merit determination criteria.
- He should be a bonafide resident of the area from where he seeks admission
- He should meet standards of physique and eye sight laid down in the medical certificate. (Form II)
Seats for Diploma Holders/B.Tech (Pass) Degree:-
- For admission against seats reserved for the holders of Diploma of Associate Engineer, the candidate should have passed diploma examination of a Board of Technical Education in the relevant technology.
- Applicants seeking admission against seats reserved for the holders of Diploma of Associate Engineer shall not be eligible unless their diplomas are in the relevant technology as specified against each degree course given below.
Offering Programs in the Engineering Department
- Diploma in Electrical Technology
- Diploma in Electronics Technology
- Diploma in Instrument Technology
- Diploma in Mechanical Technology
- Diploma in Auto & Diesel Technology
- Diploma in Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Technology
Mechatronics and Control Engineering
- Diploma in Automation Technology
- Diploma in Civil Technology
- Diploma in Chemical Technology
Petroleum & Gas Engineering
Diploma in Petroleum Technology